Thursday, September 11, 2014

A few more of the details...

You may be getting tired of our wedding photos, but I NEVER WILL!

Here are a few more details from our Central Park Family Picnic and Ring Ceremony:


Price family photos outside the Manhattan LDS Temple-



 Mountain of picnic boxes!

Gift bags for our out-of-state guests--


The cutest little processional...

Our guests got to choose a button to wear in support of my issues :)

Central Park Family Ring Ceremony on Cherry Hill-



 The Cake!  One little coconut-lemon meringue cake on top of tiers and tiers of lemon, coconut, and vanilla cupcakes.  Excellent flavors for summer.  We LOVE Magnolia Bakery!

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! The whole day looks perfect! (Vickie Woodard, incase you don't know my google name)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes!! If only I ate one pretzel instead of four! I dream of those lemon cupcakes! The lemon bars were amazing too! This was a life changing trip for me. I think about it everyday! Love to you and your hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This WAS the best day ever! Blessings upon blessings upon blessings, sums it up for me. And having so many loved ones there just makes me extra happy when I think about it:D Thank you Clarence and Lindsey for everything!

    ReplyDelete