Thursday, September 11, 2014

Photo Teaser

Our photographer is working on editing our photos, but sent us a few recently-- what a tease!  I love them :)


Bethesda Fountain, Central Park, NYC.

The Lake in Central Park.


I got caught mid-shoe change...oh!  Didn't mean to show off my Italian leather Kate Spade wedding shoes!  (Thank you, EBAY!!)  And here's a close up of my bouquet-- yellow billy balls, yellow Gerbera daisies, Creme De La Creme roses, yellow spray roses, and viburnum berries.



So this is outside the Metropolitan Opera House, which is right across the street from the LDS Temple where we got married.  In case you didn't know, our first BIG date was to the Met Opera and we later got engaged inside there, too!  So it is special to us :D



We took a little row on The Lake, very picturesque!

P.S.
Gary did not take this photo, my Grandpa Mike did--- but we also ran into some pirates on the lake!  AKA my siblings...
Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment